Military & Veterans Memorial Planning
G.C. Williams takes great care in honoring your loved one who has served in the military. We work in conjunction with the Veteran’s Administration or the VA. VA burial benefits can help service members, Veterans, and their families plan and pay for a burial or memorial service in a VA national cemetery.
Family members can also honor a Veteran’s service by ordering memorial items. Find out how to apply for the burial benefits you’ve earned and how to plan for a burial in advance or when the time comes.
Get Veterans burial benefits
- Eligibility Find out if you qualify for burial in a VA national cemetery and for other burial honors.
- Pre-need burial eligibility determination Apply for a pre-need eligibility decision letter. This can help you pre-plan for burial in a VA national cemetery, and make the process easier for your family members in their time of need.
- Veterans burial allowance Learn how to apply for a burial allowance to help pay for a Veteran’s funeral services, burial, and transportation costs.
- Memorial items Find out how to apply for grave markers, headstones, Presidential Memorial Certificates, and other memorial items to honor a Veteran’s service.
- Benefits for spouse and dependents (VA DIC) Learn about getting VA disability benefits for a surviving spouse or a dependent child or parent.
- Bereavement counseling See if you qualify for grief counseling and transition support after the loss of an active-duty Servicemember, Reservist, or National Guard Soldier.